Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello My Fellow Belly Buddies....  We are meeting the 26th of Feb at 2:00pm, please email me if you would like to come to it!!
I know how hard it is to make the right choices of food!  I blew it this last weekend... superbowl and all!  AND dang there was this luscious lemon cake!!!  UGGG!  It took me down for the count and I ate at least 3 pieces over the day.... but I think the moral of the story is: Get back in the saddle as soon as possible.  Mayhaps that takes a day or two.  But do it!  I blew it for 3 days... but Tuesday rolled around and I actually only gained 1/2 pound... We will learn together and help one another!

I fixed the blog so that anyone a part of this blog can comment..... sound good?  I would love to have input!

No comments:

Post a Comment