Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I have decided to have a monthly meeting to talk, learn, help and make menu's.  I will also blog here as often as possible.   I highly recommend the book:  The Belly Fat Cure....  you can get it on Amazon.  It explains how carbs and sugar effect your blood and your body.  I am no expert, I can only give my advice and my experiences.  I have read many books!
I myself have lost 70 lbs.  The first 60lb took 1.5 years.  The last 10lb have been on and off this last year.... as of Jan 6th, I emptied most of all the bad sugar and carbs out of the house.  My family has been doing pretty good... My son has lost 15lb so far, Husband has lost 15 lb too!  We had a set-back this weekend.... it happens!  So, I have re-focused today!!!  Bare with me and we shall succeed!  "Cheers to Health" 



No comments:

Post a Comment